Guide for Authors1) Abstracts should be between 250 and 300 words in length and written in English.
2) To download sample full-text article format, please CLICK HERE.
3) Full-text articles should not exceed 10 pages.
4) APA (American Psychology Association) approach should be used.
5) Offical abstract language is English.
6) Abstract presentation language is Turkish or English.
7) Full Paper Submission is optional.
8) Max 2 abstract will be accepted from author.
9) To download full-text article, please CLICK HERE.
10) Best ABSTRACT, POSTER and FULL TEXT awards will be given.
All accepted full text papers will be published with PressAcademia which is indexed in ECONLIT.
150 full text papers which will be selected by Congress Scientific Committee will be published as an INTERNATIONAL ARTICLE on international journals mentioned below (indexed in ECONLIT, EBSCO, ELSEVIER, WEB OF SCIENCE (ESCI), SCOPUS, etc.)
PostersThe width of the posters should be 70 cm and the height should be 90 cm. The posters should be designed in such a way that they can be read from 1 meter distance. Posters will be exhibited on the date, place and the stand notified by the organization committee. The posters will be placed on May 12, 2017 at 08:00 by their owners and will be removed on May 14, 2017 at 18:00.
The posters, which are not removed on May 14, 2017, will be collected. The Organization Committee is not responsible for the posters lost or damaged during such collection process. Posters will be attached their places by using adhesive paste and use of other materials will not be permitted. The owners of the posters will be assisted in attaching their posters.